About Me

My photo
I attend the University of South Alabama, majoring in Secondary Education Sciences. This is my blog for EDM 310 with Dr. Strange. I want to teach 11th grade Sciences. Any subject is good, I love them all. I want to be a role model for my students. Someone they can look up to and look to for advice.
Also, I love music. I love to hang out with my friends and have fun.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

C4K Summary for November

Wordle: C4Ks

1. My first C4K for November was “Amelie” and her post was entitled Coops Shot Tower-Melbourne Central. In it she talked about traveling to Melbourne Central on a train and visiting the tower there. I want to visit Melbourne so bad. I will definitely add Melbourne Central to my list of places to see now.

2. My second C4K was by “Mrs. Yollis” and was entitled Rock Collection. I loved her collection of rocks that look like hearts. I also collected rocks at one point in time. I also found her class blog very useful and fun.

3. My last C4K was by “Rocky V.” and was entitled One Trill Hill. In his post he talked about how he was playing outside on a big hill and fell. He mentioned that he also got some bruises. He also had a great picture of himself playing with his friend on the post too.

I really like the comments for kid’s assignments. I think it is great to see how children around the world are using technology and get a feel for how other people around the world live. I really enjoy reading about what kids are doing around the world through their education. In the wordle above, I combined all my C4Ks for the semester and the titles for their post.

No comments:

Post a Comment