About Me

My photo
I attend the University of South Alabama, majoring in Secondary Education Sciences. This is my blog for EDM 310 with Dr. Strange. I want to teach 11th grade Sciences. Any subject is good, I love them all. I want to be a role model for my students. Someone they can look up to and look to for advice.
Also, I love music. I love to hang out with my friends and have fun.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Final Project #16



This is my groups Final Project for EDM 310. We chose to create a video in a classroom setting showing different technologies we have used in EDM 310 this semester. A main source we used was Blogger. We used Blogger to create the “High Speed History class blog” created by Lindsey Gipson. On that blog we uploaded assignments, notes and a “World War II Video” we got from YouTube just like a teacher would do. We also used “TimeToast” for the time line used created by Jill Lazzari and I.

I had a lot of fun with this project. I was never a 'tecky' person. I have never rerecorded something on a video camera, and it was great to do that and combine the clips in to a whole video. Now that I know how to do this I think I will definitely do some more videos in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment