About Me

My photo
I attend the University of South Alabama, majoring in Secondary Education Sciences. This is my blog for EDM 310 with Dr. Strange. I want to teach 11th grade Sciences. Any subject is good, I love them all. I want to be a role model for my students. Someone they can look up to and look to for advice.
Also, I love music. I love to hang out with my friends and have fun.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Final PLN

Symbaloo.com

I have added a few more tiles to my Symbaloo since my first post. I have noticed how much more organized I am now that I have Symbaloo. I think being organized is very important, especially if you are a student. I love to be organized. Being organized and knowing where everything is is a good thing. I feel like I’m less stressed when I can just go to one site and see what I need to look at for the day. It is hard to have all of the sites I need saved up in my memory, but with Symbaloo they are all save in one convenient place.

On my "Amanda’s Webmix” through Symbaloo I have my basics like the EDM class blog, Blogger, my emails, Facebook, YouTube, Google news, Twitter, USA’s Homepage, and other miscellaneous sites I enjoy visiting. I also have a few educational sites like Mr. Scott McLeod’s blog, ALEX, Educational News, TimeToast, and iTunes U. I also added a calendar, weather, music, movies and TV, and holiday title for fun. My webmix may be small but it is constantly growing as the days go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment