About Me

My photo
I attend the University of South Alabama, majoring in Secondary Education Sciences. This is my blog for EDM 310 with Dr. Strange. I want to teach 11th grade Sciences. Any subject is good, I love them all. I want to be a role model for my students. Someone they can look up to and look to for advice.
Also, I love music. I love to hang out with my friends and have fun.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Progress Report for the Final Project

Antidef.org

For the final project, I am in a group Lindsey Gipson and Jill Lazzari. We are making a short movie demonstrating how to use technology in the classroom. The purpose of this movie will be to show future teachers how use different technology in their classroom every day. We each will play a part in the movie. Lindsey will play the part of the teacher, and Jill and I will be students. We will use a SmartBoard, an iPhone, Twitter, Google, and Podcast in the video.

I'm really excited to see how this project will turn out. I know it will be a lot of fun and I can't wait to have it all put together.


No comments:

Post a Comment