About Me

My photo
I attend the University of South Alabama, majoring in Secondary Education Sciences. This is my blog for EDM 310 with Dr. Strange. I want to teach 11th grade Sciences. Any subject is good, I love them all. I want to be a role model for my students. Someone they can look up to and look to for advice.
Also, I love music. I love to hang out with my friends and have fun.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

October C4K Summary

  1. The first blog I read for the month of October was by Brian. His blog was all about him. Brian talks about how he loves to play basketball, lacrosse, and football as well as reading, playing video games, and hanging out with his friends and family. He hopes to become the next NBA All-Star. I know I’ll be looking out for him.
  2. The second blog I read was by Bradie. In her blog she told me that she is learning to read high frequency words and basic addition facts. She showed some screen shots of her progress also. It looked like a lot of fun and I like how her class is using technology to help them learn.
  3. The third blog I read was by Tori. In her blog she posted some very useful singing tips. She mentioned taking classes and breathing properly. She also posted a link to a nice video I could watch.
  4. This C4K had two parts. For the second part of this assignment I was randomly assigned to a blog post by Kacey. Her blog was about cells. She included some very interesting facts like that the ostrich egg cell was the largest cell. I love biology so I really enjoyed her post.
  5. My forth blog I read was by Amelie. In her blog she spoke of the Coops Shot Tower in Melbourne Central train station. I want to visit Melbourne so bad! Now I definitely have to add Melbourne Central to my list of places to see. It seems like a really fun place to visit.
  6. The fifth blog post I read was by Enyahlee. In her blog she talked about the Auckland Sky Tower in New Zealand. She had a wonderful animation that explained that it is the tallest tower in New Zealand and people actually bungee jump off the top. I think that sounds like so much fun, I would have to muster up all my courage though.
New Zealand's Information Network

No comments:

Post a Comment